POLISH INLAND SKIMBOARDING OPEN – EVENT STATUE
DAKINE POLISH SKIMBOARDING OPEN 2017
- Venue, date and name of the event:
Name: Polish Inland Skimboarding Open / DaKine Polish Skimboarding Open 2016
Venue: Gdańsk, Potok Jelitkowski (beach entrance 66)
- Purpose of the event :
- Promoting skimbording as an active past time amongst Gdansk citizens and tourists,
- Promoting Jelitkowo beach as social activity and skimboarding practice area, together with rising Gdansk’s profile as youth-friendly city,
- Selecting the best and most skilled participant and awarding him/her with the Polish Inlad Skimboarding champion.
- The event refers to amateur skimboarding championships.
- The championships are carried out only in the flatland/inland formula.
- Participants are required to sign up before the event, either electronically through email, website (www.psopen.com), or in writing on the day of the event.
- The event is held in OPEN formula, according to the eliminatiion system rules (qualifications, final phase).
- Only tricks performed at the venue and in sight of the judging panel will be scored.
- In case of any doubts, the final decision always remains with the event organisers.
- All participants taking part in the event do so on their own responsibility (or, in case of participants under 18 years of age, on parent/legal guardian’s responsibility). Organisers bear no responisbility for any accidents, injuries or any other loss, personal property theft or damage that might occur to participants or spectators before, during of after the event.
- Not knowing the event rules will not be treated as an excuse under any circumstance.
- Any person who is under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicants will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- All participants are required to behave in a way that does not pose a threat to anyone’s safety, and is in accordance with the rules and regulations of the event, as well as organiser’s recommendations.
- Anyone present at the event venue, bith participants and spectators, can be recorded on audio-visual material (photos, videos etc.).
- Alcohol consumption during whole event is prohibited.
- Organisers will assume that any participant who signed the start list has read the statue of the event and is aware of all rules and regulations.